Thursday, September 17, 2009

We have arrived!

After what it feels like a thousand hour plain ride, we are finally here in Australia. It is currently 10:50 am Friday 18, September 2009. Where the hell did Thursday go? We have booked into the Maze hostel here in Sydney, right near Chinatown. Still getting used to the new surroundings and the money, or lack there of. Soon we will head off to the Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife World, and anything else we might find on the way.
If anyone is trying to call me please stop, I have no signal and I can't even check my messages from a different phone. Anyone can call Sebastian for the normal rate I think. Wish us luck, I will try to post again soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is not Australia! It's the San Juan airport! Anyhow, I hope you guys are enjoying your trip....Thank-you for sharing your stories!!

    ReplyDelete